We are committed to quality
We serve customers in every industry and provide solutions in all domains of application. Accordingly, we not only supply high-tech gears starting at quality 2, but we also carry low-tech gears in our product portfolio.
We are able to supply 12 different grades of gear quality, each of them manufactured differently, with quality 1 being the finest and DIN quality 12 being the coarsest level of gear quality.
Quality 1 to 3: measuring gear wheels and master gears
Quality 4 to 12: utility gears. For example:
- marine and turbine transmissions, quality 4 to 6
- heavy engineering, quality 6 to 7
- materials handling, quality 6 to 8
- open intermediate gears, quality 9 to 12
Every appliance demands its own documented profile, which we will be glad to develop together with you.
Fundamentally, every form of inspection is possible:
- initial sample testing
- factory certification
- with approval by classification society of your choice
- with approval by an expert of your choice
- double flank gear rolling inspection
- customized documentation
- 100% documentation
- only functional dimensions
- in compliance with DIN ISO
- gearing protocols
- hardness certification
- effective hardening depth
- nitriding hardness depth
- surface layer hardening depth
- surface hardness
- micro grinding
- structural testing
- furnace waveforms
- ultrasonic testing
- testing for overheating when grinding
- magnetic flaw detection
- destructive testing
- notch impact test
- tensile test
- destruction of one part per lot
- and much more
However, every invoiced item entails costs and therefore has to be included in the calculation and quotation of the respective prices per unit. Our well thought-out quality management system was designed specifically to meet our customers’ diverse requirements.
Please contact us. Our standardized package might be sufficient to meet your individual needs.